Saturday, August 19, 2006

Another stolen quizzie

  1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? I don't think too much; I cleaned it out after my family visited because they destroyed it. :)
  2. What was the last thing you threw up? I don't even remember...
  3. Menthol or regular cigarettes? Neither
  4. What is your favorite episode of Fresh Prince of Bel Air?I have only ever watched a few episodes, definitely not enough to have a favorite!
  5. Does anyone have any blackmail on you? I don't think so!
  6. If you could marry any celebrity today who would it be? I don't think I would...
  7. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? Yes
  8. Are you wearing socks right now? No
  9. What was the last thing you had to drink? chocolate milk
  10. What are you wearing right now? Dark blue exercise shorts and a Bermuda t-shirt
  11. Last food you ate? a frozen pizza I found in the freezer
  12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? No
  13. When is the last time you ran? lol, I have no idea. Definitely not recently, and most likely it was after a child, not for exercise!
  14. What's the last sporting event you watched? I didn't really watch it, but Andy had a baseball game on this afternoon when I was talking to Dani.
  15. Last person's house you were in? Hmm...I think Kris' last weekend?
  16. Last movie you saw? When Harry Met Sally
  17. Ever go to camp? Yes, for 5 years and I loved it!
  18. Were you an honor roll student in school? Yes
  19. Do you like sushi? It's okay
  20. Do you have a tan? As much as I ever get a tan, yes.
  21. How old do you want to be when you have kids? Any age from now on would do...lol
  22. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? Nah, I don't like soda
  23. Do you like hot sauce? No
  24. What is your age? 21
  25. Are you someone's best friend? Yes
  26. What are your siblings' middle names? Elizabeth, Melissa, Rose, Ellis, Joseph, Marie, Michael Gerard, Catherine, Kathleen, Patrick
  27. Where is your dad right now? I have no idea, he's many states away
  28. What was the last thing you said? To myself or someone else? ;)
  29. What is something you've learned about yourself recently? I like clean bedrooms
  30. What color is your watch? black
  31. What do you think of when you think of Australia? koala bears
  32. Ever rode a roller coaster? Eeek yes a few weeks back my siblings and Jess made me. I don't like them
  33. Who is the last person you liked? a guy who shall remain anonymous
  34. Favorite gemstone? sapphire
  35. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Most of the time the drive thru, but sometimes I go inside. It just depends.
  36. Do you have a roommate? No, but I live in a house w/ 5 other people
  37. What color are your bathroom tiles? Tan
  38. Do you have a chair in your room? Yes
  39. What time of day were you born? Afternoon
  40. What day of the week were you born? I think Tuesday
  41. What is your favorite number? 16
  42. Do you know anyone named Lori? Yes
  43. What color is your mom's hair? Brown
  44. Do you have a dog? No
  45. Where did you live in 1987? Maine
  46. What happened to you in 1993? I think that was the year I first went to 4-H camp and joined a softball team
  47. Does your first memory involove your dad? Yes
  48. Do you remember singing any songs as a kid? Yes
  49. When was the last time you went swimming? Last Sunday
  50. Has your luggage ever gotten lost? Yes, when I flew to CA in 2002, it got lost in St. Louis.
  51. Ever think about being "more than friends" with someone? Yes
  52. Biggest annoyance in your life right this minute? the movie I'm watching...not as good as I was hoping. It's Mr. and Mrs. Smith
  53. Have you ever thought it would be cool to smash a guitar? No
  54. Do you like watching a bonfire? Yes
  55. Where is your best friend from? I have a few...PA, NY
  56. Are you allergic to anything? Some things peppermint
  57. When was the last time you cried? A few weeks ago
  58. What kind of shampoo do you use? Whatever is on sale...usually Suave or White rain
  59. Have you ever been to a spa? No
  60. Were you popular in middle school? No, I was homeschooled, so it was just me
  61. Ever wished you were somebody else? Of course
  62. Do you like butterflies? Yes
  63. Do you use a dictionary or spell check when typing? No
  64. Do you like Coke or Pepsi better? Neither
  65. Ever wished you were somebody else? Yes
  66. What is one thing you miss about your past? Europe!
  67. Do you ever get flu shots? No
  68. Favorite shoes that you wear all the time? Flip-flops
  69. Are you jealous of anyone? No
  70. Is anyone jealous of you? Not that I know of!
  71. When was the last time you were in an elevator? Hmm...a few weeks ago at my hotel, I believe
  72. When you fold towels, do you fold them in squares or rectangles? Rectangles
  73. Do you have a chime clock? No
  74. Do you sleep in total darkness or not? Yes
  75. Do you usually get up in the night to go to the bathroom? No
  76. Do you have any touch on/off lamps? No
  77. Do you eat with a spoon or a fork most often? Fork
  78. Do you have a favorite glass? Nope
  79. Do you regularly use salt in/on your food? No
  80. Do you like pudding? Yes
  81. Do you fold your laundry as soon as it comes out of the dryer or do you wait? Usually with my laundry I don’t get around to folding it until after work. With the kids’ laundry, it’s folded during the day, so many times right after it’s done if we’re around
  82. Do you regularly iron your clothes? No
  83. If you had to visit one of these states, which would you visit and why? Idaho, Alabama, or Nebraska? Nebraska, because I have some friends that live there.
  84. Is your kitchen clean right now? I have no idea, I’m not working so I don’t have to worry about that right now
  85. Do you wear a sports bra? Yes
  86. Have you ever seen a live bear not in the zoo? Yes a few times. One summer we were camping and a little baby bear was in our camping site
  87. How many phone books do you have? None
  88. Do you own a wig? No
  89. Do you like garlic? Yes
  90. Do you regularly use body lotion? No
  91. You receive a check for $1000 today. The trick is you MUST spend the money on YOURSELF for something frivolous… What do you buy? I would buy a ticket to Bolivia for sometime next year so that I could visit Jess
  92. What would you title your autobiography? Probably something boring like “Always Learning”
  93. You must name your next child after a US state- what will you name him/her? Dakota
  94. Do you have the AC/fan on in your room right now? No
  95. Would you rather have an indoor tennis court or an indoor bowling alley in your house? Bowling alley!!
  96. Have you ever been to NYC? Yes, a few times
  97. Favorite CD at the Moment- Dar Williams- Beauty of the Rain
  98. Are you eating/drinking right now? No
  99. Do you wear contacts/glasses? Yes, mostly contacts
  100. Do you play a musical instrument? I played a little piano & recorder in college because I had to…I wasn’t very good at it
  101. Ever had swimmer’s ear? Yes
  102. Ever seen TLC’s What Not to Wear? Yes sooo many times- It’s a good show!
  103. What artwork is on the wall in your bedroom? Not too much…I have a poster of a lighthouse that my mom gave me on my 21st birthday…
  104. Did you babysit as a teen? Did you like it? I babysat all the time and loved it.
  105. Favorite dessert? Strawberry shortcake
  106. What time did you get up this morning? About 8
  107. Do you text message on your cell phone? Very, very rarely
  108. Do you have laundry to do? No, I should be good for a few more days
  109. Do you have a morning dose of caffeine? Nope
  110. What color is your bath robe? Light blue…I haven’t used it since college though
  111. How many towels are in your bathroom? Probably a few, but only one is mine
  112. Do you like thunder storms? Yes
  113. What are 2 snacks that you have to have when you go to a movie theatre? I don’t usually eat anything at the movie theatre
  114. How many house plants do you have? None
  115. If you eat it, what is your favorite kind of cereal? Frosted Flakes
  116. Do you prefer white or wheat bread? Wheat
  117. Do you have an air conditioner? They have it here in the house, but most of the time I don’t have it on in my room
  118. What are you planning for lunch? I have no idea
  119. How far away is the closest grocery store? About 7 minutes probably
  120. When was the last time your lawn was mowed? Last week I believe
  121. When was the last time you played in a sprinkler? Years and years ago
  122. How many speeding tickets have you had? None
  123. What color sheets are on your bed? Purple, I need to wash these and wash them though, so wait, I do have laundry to do!
  124. Do you have a laptop? Yes
  125. How long is your hair? A little longer than my shoulders
  126. Do you wear sunglasses often? Yes
  127. What time is it? 9:05 am
  128. What color is the last purse that you carried? Black
  129. When you look up from your computer, what do you see? The TV and the wall
  130. What’s your favorite name of the moment? Abigail Mariah and Connor Josiah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)