Saturday, August 19, 2006

A Quiz to start off the blog

I have the day off (can we say woo-hoo!!) so I'm just going around to my friend's blogs & some boards I frequent and stealing quizzes...heehee...

This one is from Kris, months ago...

1) How old do you wish you were?
I loved 19- Europe for four months just made my year ;)

2) Where were you when 9/11 happened?
In my college English class

3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Usually I'll either kick it, or tip it over until I get my food. When I worked custodial, my coworkers and I used to have contests every time our food got stuck or money got stolen...who can get the most free food? :)

4) What one thing would you love to see (not a person)?
Hawaii

5) When you see a homeless person on the street?
Usually I just walk quietly by. Bad me.

6) If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
My ankle

7) If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Spanish, so that when I visit Jess in Bolivia, I would be able to communicate with the little ones

8) Do you know your neighbours?
In Ohio, most of them. Here, not so much. I've never met the ones to the left of me, but have talked a few times to the ones right of me.

9) What do you consider a vacation?
Anything more than a weekend

10) Do you check your horoscope?
No

11) Would you move for the person you loved?
Yes

12) Are you touchy feely?
Nope

13) Do you believe that opposites attract?
Sometimes

14) Dream job?
SAHM w/ my kids

15) Dream car?
I don't really have one...never have actually

16) Favourite channel?
Again, don't have one. I watch some tv, but it's all on random channels :)

17) Favourite place to go on weekends?
Newport-- really, anywhere but my room

18) Showers or baths?
Showers

19) Do you paint your nails?
No, never got into that

20) What do you like the most about yourself?
I hate questions like this... but I love how I'm good w/ babies

21) What do you like the least?
Eeh...I'm rarely carefree- I'm the typical oldest of 7 who's always worried about something or someone

22) Do you trust people easily?
Yes, for the most part. I have pretty good radar.

23) Do you live alone?
Nope

24) What truly frightens you?
Appendicitis and driving on icy roads

25) What are your phobias?
See #24

26) Do you want kids?
Absolutely

27) What makes you smile?
My littlest sister, "my" baby, sinking into a good book

28) Where would you rather be right now?
anywhere but here

29) Who would you like to be more honest with?
Hmmm...can't think of anyone specific right now

30) Who makes you feel guilty?
My mom

31) Are you a heavy or light sleeper?
Pretty heavy unless I'm on kid-duty and then super light in case they wake up

32) Are you a good dancer?
Absolutely not. People in my past have incessantly reminded me of that fact.

33) What are you paranoid of?
Lots of things!

34) Are you impatient?
Totally depends on the situation!

35) Who are you related to?
Many many people, and the list keeps growing

36) Would you ever have plastic surgery?
Probably not

37) Would you ever break the law?
Other than driving over the speed limit? Not likely but possible

38) Do you believe in the afterlife?
Well... not so much in those words.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)