Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Have You Evers

Have you ever...

Gone over the speed limit? Every day

Painted your room? Yes...not the one I live in right now, but yes

Driven a car? Yes...

Danced in front of your mirror? No, I don't dance anymore

Been dumped? Not since about the 5th grade

Stolen money from a friend? No

Gotten in a car with people you just met? Yes, in Austria

Been in a fist fight? Yes, with siblings

Snuck out of your house? Nope, my parents live in the country and there was no where to escape to without a car. They could hear the car...so it was never successful ;)


Been arrested? No

Ditched school to do something more fun? Yes

Seen someone die? Yes, my grandmother

Been on a plane? Many times

Slept in until 3pm? I don't think so, unless I was sick or recovering from jet lag

Laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by? Yes, I loved doing that while in college!

Made a snow angel? Many times

Played dress up? Of course

Cheated while playing a game? Not since I was very very young

Been lonely? Yep

Fallen asleep at work/school? I don't think so

Been to a club? Yes

Felt an earthquake? No

Touched a snake? Oh yes. My cousins have them as pets

Ran a red light? Once, and it was by accident...lol

Been suspended from school? Never

Had detention? No, I was a good student

Been in a car accident? Not really

Hated the way you looked? Sure

Witnessed a crime? Yep

Been lost? Sure

Been to the opposite side of the country? Yes, a few years ago. Hopefully I'll be back there in a few months :)

Felt like dying from embarrassment? Of course

Cried yourself to sleep? Not for years, but yes

Sang karaoke? Yep

Done something you told yourself you wouldn't do? Yes

Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose? Eww...no!

Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Absolutely

Kissed in the rain? Nope

Sung in the shower? Many times

Glued your hand to something? No, I don't think so. But, when I was in 1st grade I stapled my finger and almost missed the bus! Lol...

Got your tongue stuck to a flag pole? Nope

Been a cheerleader? No

Sat on a roof top? Yes, many times

Didn't take a shower for a week? It's possible- maybe during WYD or a mission trip? I remember putting my hair in many little braids at one point because I was told I wasn't going to be able to shower for a week

Ever been too scared to watch scary movies alone? No, I do it all the time.

Played chicken? Yes

Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? Yes

Been told you're hot by a complete stranger? Unfortunately, yes

Broken a bone? Yep

Laugh so hard you cry? Yes

Been easily amused? Haha, all the time

Cheated on a test? No

Forgotten someone's name? Yes

Blacked out from drinking? Haha, not quite!

Played a prank on someone? Ooohhhh yes!

Gone to a late night movie? Yeppers

Failed a class? According to my old college, yes, but I've never figured out how they say that happened, as I had a B going into the final...haha

Choked on something you're not supposed to eat? Yep

Played an instrument for more than 10 hours? Oh no way!

Did you celebrate the 4th of July? This year, no because I was flying from Ohio to MA and the flight got delayed...every other year, yes

Thrown strange objects? Sure

Felt like killing someone? Besides myself? I don't think so

Made your parents cry? Yes, every time I move

Own an instrument? Yes, a recorder, haha.

Been in a band? Nope

Drank 25 sodas in a day? Ew no, I don't even like soda ;)

Broken a CD? Yes

Shot a gun? Yes many times

Been on MySpace for more than 5 hours? Absolutely not :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)