Monday, September 11, 2006

Merry Monday

For it being Monday, it's been a good one. :) Yay! The kids were all in fabulous moods this morning, and we were able to get the boys on their buses on time. That in itself is always a plus! :) D and I ran errands this morning/afternoon and that took a while, but she had fun playing in the basement, which she never does. This afternoon, J went to play with some friends in the woods and the other two were resting. Z was sick over the weekend so even though he doesn't usually nap, he did today! To finish off the work day, I got to leave early-- woohoo!!

A quick shout-out to my two overseas buddies!! Catie should be flying into Scotland any minute now, and Jess is happily settled in Bolivia- Yay!! I miss you both. J, thanks for the emails and if I have anything to say about it, I'll be seeing you in a few months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)