Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sigh...vacation's over

So...I'm headed back to MA tomorrow afternoon. As of right now, I'm pretty much torn about it. I have been able to see SO many of my old friends while here, which was completely awesome. I spent time with my siblings without having to work at the same time...also very fun. However, a person who has ticked me off for about 10 years still continues to let me down and I don't know WHY I let it get to me anymore. I thought I gave up on being her friend years ago...and still... ARGH! But really for the most part, this trip has been great. Spending time with my family, my 2nd families, my friends, eating way too much yummy food, sleeping in, a trip to the zoo, many pictures, a concert, random hanging out sessions w/ college friends, a completely unplanned 2 hr gab session w/ my T-girl last night, seeing a friend I thought I might never see again...

And yet, with all of this and all the fun I've had, another part of me is ready to go back to work. To see my little ones, to have some time to myself (haha...isn't that what vaca is supposed to be for??), to get back onto a SCHEDULE!!!

That's all for now....many random thoughts, as usual. At the moment though, I'm having a great convo w/ Scarlet so it's all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)