Thursday, September 14, 2006

What kind of shirt are you wearing?
A t-shirt from Paris

Would you kiss anyone on your top friends list on Myspace?
Nope

Do you have "A thing" for anyone?
Not right now

How many kids do you want to have?
I don’t know…a lot

Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Yes, most of the time

What name would you want besides the one you have?
I think I’ll stick with mine
J

What did you do for your last birthday?
Went to Bahama Breeze with about 15 friends

What's your current ringtone on your phone?
I think it’s the theme song from “The Office”

What time did you wake up today?
6

What were you doing at midnight two nights ago?
Sleeping

Do you like having your hair pulled?
Not really, but Z loves to do it to me

Name something you CANNOT wait to do:
Hm… be Aidan’s godmother!

Last time you saw your mom?
September 4th

What is one thing you wish you could change about your life?
Sometimes I wish I had a significant other!

If you won 300,000 dollars (tax free), what would you do with it?
Pay off my car and my school loans, take my family on a vacation because we’ve never been on one, pay off my parent’s house

Have you ever tried to call Santa Claus?
Nope

Last thing you ate
A bagel

What's your favorite month?
May

Least favorite month?
February

What's the last piece of clothing you borrowed from anyone?
Uhmm…I have no idea. I do have some of Ando’s socks right now…haha

Who's getting on your nerves right now?
Nobody

Most visited webpage?
Google

Favorite kind of soda?
None, I don’t like soda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)