Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Oh what a long, long Wednesday! Little Miss and I spent most of the day out and about, hitting every possible business in town (or so it would seem!). In reality, we didn’t go to that many places: Wal-Mart, Old Navy, the library, post office, a bookstore, and Dunkin Donuts. I didn’t get anything at DD (go me!), just picked up a donut for Little Miss. She was SO cute and well behaved during our errands. :) We got home just in time to get the boys from their buses and then Z-Man and I put away some laundry and dishes before having a sword “fight”. :)

J still has a very weird cough…it’s been lingering for a few weeks and almost sounds forced, but it’s not. A cute thing he’s been saying lately, though, is that he needs “cough pills” instead of “cough drops”. I’m not sure where he got it, but it’s adorable when he says “Beth, may I please have a cough pill?” Hehe!!

My television is still on the fritz. It drives me nuts…guess I should get it fixed at some point. I really don’t watch much tv in my room, but every once in a while I’d like to just chill and enjoy a show without the cable cutting out 5x in a half hour.

In other news, I’m still on the hunt for a digital camera. I’ve “narrowed” it down to about 20 cameras, I think. Now I’m just searching for reviews and then I’ll have to choose which one to go with! I did look at a few at Wal-Mart today…none that caught my eye, though.

Tomorrow should be fun! Little Miss and I have plans to hit the mall with Monany and baby Em- there is a play place for the little ones and a food court for us adults so it will be nice. Friday is Mon’s birthday but since the baptism is this weekend, tomorrow will have to count for me spending time with her near her birthday!

Oh, one last thing- for Stephie- today marks NINE years since my family moved to Ohio. HOW IN THE WORLD IS THAT POSSIBLE?!??!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)