Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Cars and California

So...my life lately has been consumed by car problems and work. Work is going fine, Z-Man is doing GREAT with the potty training. My car...well it's been in and out of 2 shops in the past two weeks. And, it's going to cost a ton of money to fix, so after discussing it with my parents, thinking about it for a few days, it looks like I'm going to be getting rid of it. :( I'm so sad, because it's my first car, but for now I can use my boss' car to get around outside of work, so that's a blessing. I'm going to see if I can get some money for it, but we'll see. There is a plus side to this, but I'm not going to post that...it's kind of on the d-l. ;)

In other news, I leave for California tomorrow night-- I cannot wait, but I have SO much that needs to be done! Our internet is down except for the desktop computer (not mine) so stuff that has to be done on the computer I have been doing after the kids go to bed...so I've been staying up WAY too late!

Anyway, back to work for me! Hopefully tonight I'll have time to post a few pics from the past few weeks- Jenn and I had an awesome trip to Connecticut last weekend!

Have a great weekend, all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)