Thursday, December 14, 2006

Another survey

Is your hair up?: Yep

Is your phone right beside you?: Nope
Do you wish you were somewhere else?: Nah, I'm okay

Do you have plans for tonight?: Yes...lots of wrapping and writing to do

Are you wearing makeup?: No

Are you wearing chapstick?: Yes

Are you cold?: Yes, it's winter- I'm always cold heh

Are you tired?: Yea...I can't seem to catch up lately. One late night out w/ Jenn, a night working late...it all adds up!

Are you excited?: Yes, for the weekend

Are you watching t.v.?: Yea

Are you wearing pajamas?: No, but I want to be!

Who's the last person you IMed?: Julia

Who's the last person that called you?: My grandma, about this weekend

LAST WEEK

Had any plans last week?: Yes

Who did you see most last week?: The kids, probably followed by Jenn

Was last week interesting? Little Miss was sick, so it was interesting, just not in a good way!

TODAY

Have you yelled at someone?: No

Have you gotten mad at someone?: Yes. Z-Man was not following directions for a bit

Have you cried?: No

Have you called more than 3 people?: Yes

Have you IMed more than 3 people?: Yep

Have you eaten anything gross?: Nope

SPILL YOUR GUTS

Q. First thing you did this morning?: turned off the stinkin' alarm

Q. Last thing you drank?: juice

Q. What's something you look forward to most in the next 6 weeks? That would be Christmas, spending time with my family and friends, and Colleen & James' wedding!

Q. What's annoying you right now? my room

Q. What's the last movie you saw? Eh, I watched one last night "Perfect Christmas Recipe" or something...

Q. Do you believe in long distance relationships?: Sure

Q Where is the last place you went?: The mall w/ Little Miss

Q: Who is the last person you called?: Hmm, Jenn probably

Q: Do you like your handwriting? Sometimes

Q: Are you a friendly person? I think that depends who I'm talking to ;) But I think so, usually!

Q: What color shirt are you wearing? gray

Q: When is the last time you saw your dad? about a month ago

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)