Thursday, December 28, 2006

Super Excited!

Last night I had a late dinner @ Kings with one of my four sisters as well as one of my best friends from Ohio. My friend, T, had some happy news. She had been waiting to see me in person to tell me...but couldn't hold it in for more than 5 minutes after we sat down in the restaurant booth. Anyway, her news is that she'll be moving very close to me in August. By close, I mean less than two hours-- right now we're about 14 hours apart, so I am PSYCHED. She'll be in school, but Little Miss and I will be visiting her a lot. Seriously-- to have another friend from OH in the area will be such a blessing. Like Moni and I said to T, we're trying to get our whole posse in the East Coast. Only a few more people to go!! LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)