Sunday, February 04, 2007

1.Explain what ended your last relationship. Hmm...nothing.


2.When was the last time you shaved? Yesterday

3.What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.? sleeping!

4.What were you doing 15 minutes ago? Watching Grey's Anatomy/ Superbowl and reading blogs

5.Are you any good at math? Anything past Geometry, no. Algebra and easier math, yep

6.Your prom night? never had one

7.Have you had to take a loan out for school? Yep...paying it off dollar by dollar

8.Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile? N/a

9.Last thing received in the mail. Sweater and socks I left at my parents house, along w/ a letter from Rach and some random mail

10.How many different beverages have you had today? Water, capri sun, iced tea= 3

11.Do you ever leave messages on people’s answering machine? Yep, all the time

12.Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to? Oh gosh...I don't know- maybe Phil Keaggy?

13.Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach? yep

14.What was the most painful dental procedure you have had? Getting my 4 wisdom teeth out. They fell into my sinus cavities, I bled a ton, was out of work for three weeks, and couldn't eat for that whole time. I think I lost like 20 lbs.

15.What is out your back door? The woods

16.Any plans for Friday night? next Friday? Plans are in the works- movie or dinner maybe

17.Do you like what the ocean does to your hair? Not really but I love the ocean anyway :)

18.Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns? Not just me, but my family has a few times.

19.Have you ever been to a planetarium? many times

20.Do you re-use towels after you shower? Yea

21.Some things you are excited about? Can't think of anything right now

22.What is your favorite flavor of JELLO? any of the red ones

23.Describe your keychain(s)? I have a ton from all over- Cali, NYC, Paris, Rome, Ireland, etc.

24.Where do you keep your change? in a plastic jar until I have time to roll it

25.What kind of winter coat do you own? I have two- a blue puffy one and a long, dark tan Old Navy one

26.What was the weather like on your graduation day? I graduated in December both times so I didn't have a graduation

27.Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed? closed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)