Sunday, February 04, 2007

Another random meme

The Random Meme


From The World According to Zed

1. a) Are your dreams recurring or new every night? b) Do you have nightmares? a) New every night with a few exceptions b) not usually

2. If you are stopped by a police officer for speeding, how do you treat the officer? Are you friendly? Cold? Angry? Nervous? Rude? Explain. I haven't ever been stopped...yet!

3. Have you seen ever climbed a mountain? If so, where? I've gone hiking but I'm not sure if they'd qualify as mountains ;)

4. Have you ever taken a cruise? Where to and for how long? Not yet, but it's on my "to do" list!

5. Have you ever given a speech before more than 200 people? Where (generalities are fine)? Yep, I used to do Toastmasters and was chosen as one of the Top Speakers so I gave a speech at the closing ceremony

6. What's your favorite holiday, and why? Either Christmas or Thanksgiving because I'm able to spend lots of time with my family

7. What is a place you haven't been to, but would like to visit before you die? Hawaii

8. If you had $5,000,000 cash to spend freely, what would you do with it? Pay off my loans, my parents loans, take my family on a real vacation, donate some of it

9. What program do you use to send and receive email? Hotmail? Outlook Express? Windows Live? MSN? AOL? Something else? Gmail/ Thunderbird

10. In regard to fixing your computer, do you consider yourself to be a) a novice, b) a mild (I have a little knowledge) expert, or c) an expert? Probably B

11. How many hours per day do you spend working/playing (combined) on the computer? WAY too many

12. Are you afraid of flying? No, I love flying :)

13. Do you have pets? What kind(s) and how many? Not anymore- In the past I've had cats, dogs, hamsters, and fish

14. What are your favorite sports to participate in? What are your favorite sports to watch? Participate and watch- baseball

15. Last, but not least: Do you consider yourself a happy person? Generally yes, but I've had to work at it!

16. Looking at the way your life has gone thus far, how successful do you feel you have been in accomplishing what you set out to do (whatever THAT is)--on a scale of 1-100%? 25%? 50%? 75%? 100%? Between 75-100%- there are things I still want to accomplish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)