Sunday, February 04, 2007

Music Randomness

From The Random Name

Put your iTunes/Winamp/Windows Media Player/whatever on Shuffle and list the next thirty songs that come up. No cheating to make yourself look cool!

But First!: A few Random questions

How songs are in your music player at the moment? 607

Do you download music? Yep

Is it legal? I hope so!

How many actual cds do you own? I think at last count I had around 30, but I'd guess closer to 40 now.

What was the last cd you bought? Sarah McLachlan's Wintersong

Okay here are the random songs:

  1. For You- Michael W. Smith
    2. Fingerprints of God- Steven Curtis Chapman
    3. Lazy Jane- Steve Camp
    4. The Babysitter's Here- Dar Williams
    5. The Happy Meal Song- Maria Spears
    6. I'll Be- Edwin McCain
    7. In Your Eyes- Jim Brickman
    8. Mrs. Robinson- Simon & Garfunkel
    9. Christmastime is Here- Sarah McLachlan
    10. Butterfly Kisses- Bob Carlisle
    11. Fools in Love- Inara George
    12. All I Want for Christmas Is You- Mariah Carey
    13. Heavenly Rain- Dog Named David
    14. Vertigo- U2
    15. Wedding Song- Maria Spears
    16. Wild Child- Enya
    17. Somebody More Like You- Nickel Creek
    18. Best Black Dress- Nerissa and Katryna Nields
    19. Bad Day- Daniel Powter
    20. Dance- Dog Named David
    21. Maybe- Allison Krauss
    22. I Won't Say I'm in Love- Hercules Soundtrack
    23. Story of a Girl- Nine Days
    24. April Come she Will- Simon & Garfunkel
    25. Tailspin- Nerissa and Katryna Nields
    26. Walking on Broken Glass- Annie Lennox
    27. Sunglasses- Scarlet Biberstein
    28. The Full Effect- Remnant
    29. Smoothie Song- Nickel Creek
    30. All Around the World- Raze

    QUESTIONS:
    1. Which song do you prefer, ..1 or ..30? 1

    2. Have you ever listened to ..12 continuously on repeat? Nope

    3. What album is ..26 from? Diva- Annie Lennox

    4. What do you think about the artist who did ..15? She's a very nice gal I went to college and Austria with :)

    5. Is ..19 one of your favorite songs? It was a few months ago

    6. Who does ..28 remind you of? No one

    7. Does ..20 have better lyrics or music? I haven’t listened to this one in a while…so I don’t know!

8. Do any of your friends like ..3 I have no idea


9. Is ..23 from a movie soundtrack? It could very well be
10. Is ..18 overplayed on the radio? Not played enough!

11. What does ..21 remind you of? Katie-Mo and my college custodial days

12. Which do you prefer, ..5 or ..22? 5.

13. What album is ..17 from? I don't know

14. When did you first hear ..19? Last year sometime when it was super popular

16. What genre is ..8? Oldies to me ;)

Number 17, where are you?

18. What color does ..4 remind you of? umm a rainbow heh

19. Have you ever blasted ..11 on your stereo? yea, in the car at least

20. What genre is ..7? umm...pop maybe?

21. Can you play ..13 on any instrument? absolutely not

22. What is your favorite lyric from ..30? ok well it's not the lyrics, but my sister did a music video to this song a few years ago that still cracks me up ;)

23. What is your favorite lyric from ..23? the main chorus

24. Would you recommend ..24 to your friends? yes, absolutely

25. Is ..2 a good song to dance to? not really

26. Do you ever hear ..16 on the radio? never
27. Is ..22 more of a nighttime or daytime song? day

28. Does ..16 have any special meaning to you? Yea, I first heard it when I was in Cali w/ Cate, Sarah and Colleen almost 5 years ago

29. Do any of your friends like ..1? some of my old friends did ...when we were like 15

30. Is ..25 a fast or slow song? fast!

31. Is ..5 a happy or sad song? happy

32. What is one of your favorite lyrics from ..9? uhh

33. Is ..14 better to listen to alone or with friends? both

34. When did you first hear ..27? In Austria

35. Name 3 other songs by the artist who did ..29? Lighthouse, Tori, and Seven Wonders

36. Do you know all the words to ..6? I think so...

37. Does ..28 have better lyrics or music? I love the music to this one

38. What album is ..10 from? no idea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)