Thursday, March 01, 2007

Days until moving day/last day of work: 1
Days until I will actually get to Ohio: it's looking like 5...nah I don't drive that slowly, but I'm staying in the Eastern US until Tuesday I think!

Life is nuts right now. I'm exhausted. Everything is packed between 2 cars. Half of my belongings are in Rhode Island right now. My birthday was nice even though Jenn brought a cake to dinner and had the waitresses sing "Happy Birthday" and then I had to kiss a moose. Haha. The Z-ster will love that picture.

Going out again tonight...dinner w/ my bosses, some last minute errands, possibly karaoke, and then hopefully to bed semi-early. I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)