Friday, March 30, 2007

Friday Feast #137

I'm actually doing one on a Friday! Aren't you proud?

Appetizer
What are you proud of? Besides the fact that I'm doing this on a Friday? My little sister Rachael. She's doing such a great job with reading lately! Now if only we could get her on that bike...

Soup
What is the best thing you’ve ever won as a prize? The only prize I can actually remember was in 2nd grade. I got a cool M & Ms little guy filled with candy corn, which I loved at the time. I used it from October (when I won it) until June or so, when whatever candy I had in there was bee infested. My mom made me throw it out and I was mad!

Salad
Name something you do that is a waste of time. Um, blogging. LOL. I mostly do it to vent and no one reads it anyway. :) Oh yea, and reading other blogs. Mostly because I don't know (IRL anyway) the people who write them. I love getting to know other people though! Adding again...I like online quizzes...such a waste of time. I waste a lot of time! ;)

Main Course
In what year of your life did you change the most? I'm assuming between the time I was born and I turned 1. Hehe.

Dessert
Where is a place you consider to be very tranquil? The ocean. I loooooooove it.

2 comments:

  1. Great Feast. I have noticed a lot of people put the ocean as a place of tranquility. My feast is now served if you would like to join.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your main course makes it sound like you would be a good biologist!

    Rob of UnSpace

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)