This will be interesting, since I didn't go to a traditional high school!
1. Who was your best friend (in high school)? Probably Johanna, at least in the beginning of high school. We took a ton of classes together, lived a half mile apart, and talked on the phone every day. At the age when most people were finishing up high school, I was living at college and had new friends.
2. What sports did you play? Flag football and ultimate frisbee
3. What kind of car did you drive? I didn't drive in high school- I didn't get my license until I was 19.
4. It’s Friday night, where were you? Probably doing homework or at a teen night with local teens. We would play games and eat food. Wild group were we!
5. Were you a party animal? No, not in high school.
6. Were you in the “In Crowd”? There really was no "in crowd" because I was homeschooled. So, yes!
7. Ever skip school? Not until college.
8. Ever smoke? Yes, when I was 10. But that wasn't in high school.
9. Were you a nerd? Always have been, always will be.
10. Did you get suspended/expelled? Haha, from my mom? No. But, I came close in college!
11. Can you sing the alma mater? From HS? No way, because we didn't have one, unless you want to count praise & worship music. I can't sing the one from college either, although I've heard it.
12. Who was your favorite teacher? I had two in HS. Both from a homeschooling program. Both were in college at the time. One was Miss D., who taught us history. She got married at the end of that year and we made her a quilt. She's now a proud mom of 2 (last I knew, she could have more by now). The other one was Miss K., who was our literature teacher. She's also married now and has a little boy who is adorable! They were both awesome teachers...
13. Favorite class? Hmm...probably history.
14. What was your school’s full name? Didn't have one.
15. School mascot? n/a
16. Did you go to Prom? Nope, there wasn't one.
17. If you could go back and do it over, would you? Nah, I liked school but I'm glad to be done.
18. What do you remember most about graduation? Nothing, I didn't have a graduation ceremony.
19. Favorite memory of your Senior Year? Eh...I didn't have a senior year of HS. Told you I was weird.
20. Were you ever posted up on the senior wall? No idea what that even is.
21. Did you have a job your senior year? Well I was in college, and yes. I don't remember if I was working custodial or in the distance learning office at that time, but I had a job.
22. Who did you date? nobody
23. Where did you go most often for lunch? The pub where I had dinner yesterday!
24. Have you gained weight since then? Haha, yes. I spent four months living in Austria, how could I not?
25. What did you do after graduation? I graduated in December of one year, had my wisdom teeth out right before Christmas, and was in college.
Also from Zed