Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Last week's Friday Feast

Appetizer
What is your usual bedtime? Do you like that, or would you rather it be different?


Lately, since I've been unemployed, my bedtime has been about 1-2 am. When I was working and had to get up at 6, I tried to to go to bed at 10 but usually failed. ;) I love nighttime, so the later my bedtime, the happier I am.

Soup
When it comes to advice, do you give more or receive more?


I think it depends on what myself and my friends are going through- If I'm going through a rough patch, I receive more, but lately I've been giving more.

Salad
Describe a memorable meal you've had.


Hmm...the one that comes to mind was the "Thanksgiving" feast we had in Austria. Our poor school tried so hard to make us a nice American meal, but none of us felt like we were home in the US (basically, they failed). It was a wonderful time of fun and fellowship, but in our hearts we were missing our families.

Main Course
Name a work of fiction that affected the way you think about something.


Any of the books by Karen Kingsbury. This amazing writer has a way of pulling you in...and making you think!

Dessert
What is your favorite type of fruit juice?


Either orange or grape...love both!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)