Friday, April 06, 2007

Friday Feast #138

Appetizer
When you travel, which mode of transportation do you prefer? I love to drive, as long as I have music, but I also enjoy flying.

Soup
Have you ever met a blogging friend in person? No blogging friends, but a few internet friends.

Salad
When was the last time you were really, really tired? Last Sunday. My sister and her college friends kept me up way too late and I had to get up early. I was a mess.

Main Course
If you could have dinner with any one fictional character from a book or movie, who would it be? Katy Hart from the Karen Kingsbury books

Dessert
Fill in the blank: One day, I hope to see _______________. One day I hope to see Australia!

Friday Feast

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your feast!
    Easter Blessings~
    ♥ Annie
    My Life as Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous..We could be kindrid spirits. I love all the kingsbury series and will be giving one away in my next contest starting in May

    I am reading Forever now and I cant wait to see how it ends!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)