Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday Feast #139

Appetizer
When you were a child, which crayon color was your favorite? Cerulean blue!

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest), how likely would you be to change jobs if it required you to move? Well, I would say 10, especially since I just (as in earlier this week) accepted a job requiring me to move! LOL!

Salad
Take all the numbers in your birthday and your phone number and add them up, one by one. What’s the total? 62

Main Course
Have you ever “re-gifted” anything? If so, what was it and who did you pass it on to? Nope!

Dessert
Name something you need from the store. Ok, well I don't actually NEED these- but I want them, and if I had a job I'd buy 'em- Capri's and this pretty bag from Old Navy. ;)

Friday Feast # 139

17 comments:

  1. Well congrats on your new job! Happy Friday Feast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congrats on the new job! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those capris are super cute!!! I love Old Navy.

    Congrats on the new job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Feast!
    I never heard of Cerulean blue before, I know what it looks like though thanks to your link.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely feast ... very similar to mine. Yes, congrats on the job and the move.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great FEast. Good luck on your new job. Thanks for visiting my feast.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh cute! Love the capris and the bag!! :o)

    Good luck with your move and the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am I the only one who will admit to regifting? LOL

    Selena

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there! Cerulean blue? Sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I could totally relate to your feast, love cerulean blue and would also like capris and bag from old navy :)
    I enjoyed your feast!
    Blessings~~
    ♥ Annie
    My Life as Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your job..Very honest feast...

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! someone who actually hasn't re-gifted. amazing! my feast's up, come visit! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ummm, Old Navy. Maybe I need to do a bit more shopping than planned today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great feast! Congrats go out to you on your new job! Keep us all posted. Just went through a move myself for my husbands job. Come on over!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that bag! It is adorable! :) Great Feast! Have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have never been to Old Navy. I get the impression I'm too old. :-(

    My feast is served.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice feast. I too will not regift but I do donate to charity. It seems so less tacky.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)