Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday Feast #140

Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of bread? Italian, or maybe garlic. Do bagels count? Ohh gosh...bread related products are something I eat a ton of ;)

Soup
When was the last time you bought a new pillow? Hmm...maybe about 6 months ago...

Salad
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend surfing the ‘net? WAY too many, but I love it!

Main Course
What’s the highest you remember your temperature being? It was 103 something last time I was sick. It sucked.

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: When I ____________, I _____________. When I apartment shop, I have fun but then come home EXHAUSTED!! (yes, right now qualifies) It was still a blast though!

Friday Feast

1 comment:

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)