Friday, April 13, 2007

Random 5 Meme

5 Foods You Enjoy:
1. Pizza
2. Cheese
3. Tacos
4. Chicken
5. Strawberries

5 Artists With The Most Songs In Your Music Collection:
1. The Nields (42 songs)
2. Nickel Creek (29 songs)
3. Michael W. Smith (24 songs)
4. Dar Williams (23 songs)
5. Caedmon's Call (18 songs)

5 Things That Scare You: (I don't have that many!)
1. Appendicitis (no idea why, always has!)
2. Driving in Snow
3. Driving in Ice
4. Driving in Snow & Ice (although I did a dang good job of it last week!)
5. Being alone forever

5 Most Played Songs In Your Music Collection:
1. This Happens Again and Again- Nields
2. Keep Your Mind Wide Open- AnnaSophia Robb
3. Hey There Delilah- Plain White T's
4. The Guide- Borne
5. Glow in the Dark Plastic Angel- Nields

5 Random Facts About You:
1. When I was 12, I broke my arm. I was at a VBS, it was early in the morning, and I was wearing flip flops. The ground was wet, I fell, and two other girls fell on top of me. My dad used peas or corn as ice to keep the swelling down, which the doctors all thought was funny.

2. When I was in Kindergarten, I had your run of the mill school photos taken. My parents ordered a set and sent them to family up East. Over 10 years later, one of my photos, wallet-sized, was found in the house of a man that had just died. It was found in a different state than where the picture was taken and we did not know the guy who had possession of it. It still creeps me out to think of it.

3. I was homeschooled from 6th-12 grade. Yes, I was socialized. Yes, I went to college (early). Yes, I'm normal. Most of the time, anyway ;)

4. I lived in Europe for 4 months when I was 19 and loved it. I want to go back, every day!

5. I love Paperbackswap! I really enjoy reading, but when I lived in MA, the library system sucked, and I was drawn to PBS. LOVE IT!

1 comment:

  1. The peas and corn or any thing like that is a good idea. In fact that is something they teach in emergency first aid.

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)