Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tuesday Twosome

  1. Mail-in rebates: A pain to deal with or worth the wait to get money back? I say worth the wait- I just got $20 back on my cell phone!
  2. Warranties: Take a chance without them or a must have when buying high-priced items? The only thing I have a warranty with is my computer- completely worth it to me.
  3. Product knowledge: Research before you buy or rely on salesperson? I always do my own research online, but if I'm trying to decide between a few options, I'll listen to their opinion.
  4. Word of mouth: Base purchases on what your friends say or disregard because you know what you are doing? Depends on what it is for me-- when it comes to technology, I'm a bit ahead of most of my friends, but if it's clothes, they're way ahead of me! ;)
  5. New Versions: Must buy the latest version right away or wait for a while? Wait a while- let the price come down and get most of the kinks worked out-- then I'll buy :)
Tuesday Twosome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)