Saturday, May 05, 2007

Friday 5

  1. Whether you’ve ever been there or not, what are your thoughts on Texas? I was there in '04 and loved it. Of course, I was there in March so it wasn't too hot. :)
  2. Who was the last person you sent a text message to? If you’ve never sent someone a text message, is there some reason? It was probably my friend Clln about my apartment...it was last week sometime- I don't send many texts.
  3. Who’s usually the first person you go to when you have a tech-related problem, especially for computers? I usually go online and try to fix it myself.
  4. What was the best textbook you were ever assigned? The book for my Educational Psych class in college- we had a ton of group projects and it was an awesome class attended by the most wonderful people ;)
  5. What are your thoughts on techno music? Truthfully, no thoughts. It's okay...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)