Friday, May 04, 2007

Friday Feast #142

Appetizer: Name something you would not want to own. A snake farm...I just don't think I'd enjoy that too much.

Soup: Describe your hair (texture, color, length, etc.). It's a boring brown, kinda wavy, and a bit past my shoulders.

Salad: Finish this sentence: I’ll never forget ___________. I'll never forget my Austrian experience...I lived there for 4 months, backpacked in 12 other countries, and had the time of my life!

Main Course: Which famous person would you like to be for one day? Why? Julia Roberts- she has twins and I have always wanted to be a mom of twins!

Dessert: Write one sentence about yourself that includes one thing that is true and another thing that is not. Umm.... I have 12 siblings and I am the oldest of them all. ;)

Friday Feast

2 comments:

  1. I heard that Austria is beautiful--I would love to go there sometime. Happy Feasting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great feast. My feast is now up.

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)