Friday, May 11, 2007

Friday Feast # 143

Appetizer: Tell about a time when you had to be brave. When I went to pick up my sister Shae in Michigan for Easter, we got caught in a freak blizzard on the way home. People were slipping and sliding all over the road, and a few almost hit us. I was SO scared, but didn't want to let on to my sister!

Soup: Which upcoming movie are you excited about seeing? I actually can't think of any. I've been out of the movie loop recently...are there any good romantic comedies coming out soon? Oohh- actually, I want to see Evan Almighty. I LOVE Lauren Graham, and Steve Carrell is hilarious in "The Office"

Salad: Name an item you try to always have on hand. Cheese. I get sudden cravings for it!

Main Course: Imagine the most relaxing room you can think of. Now describe it! My room is an open porch at the back of country house, facing the ocean. From my white wicker rocking chair, I can see, hear, smell, and almost taste the ocean..ahhh!

DessertOn a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being highest), how spiritual or religious are you? I'm probably pretty high up there-- 8ish maybe...I believe in God, pray all the time, go to church, etc.


Friday Feast

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE cheese also--any kind, anytime, anywhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your main course...

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)