Thursday, May 17, 2007

Friday Feast #144

Appetizer
List 3 emotions you experienced this week. Sadness (I'm having a hard time with my recent move), Joy (I took 4 kids to the zoo today and had a blast), and Fear (just in general about life and what the future holds!)

Soup
Name a car you’d love to have. I LOVE my grandma's Subaru Forrester!

Salad
Describe your typical morning routine. I get up around 7:30, check my email, get dressed, brush my teeth, and leave for work at 8

Main Course
Have you ever emailed someone famous? If so, who, and what did you say to them? Did they reply? I emailed Catie Curtis about a song she had on Grey's Anatomy...she emailed me a copy of the song, which was great!

Dessert
Do you listen to podcasts? If so, which ones? The only one I religiously follow is the ABC Grey's Anatomy podcast, which I find amusing and super fun to listen to. :)


Friday's Feast

16 comments:

  1. Happy Friday!
    I hope you feel better about the move soon. Moving is tough, and I'm about to go through that myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you watch Grey's Anatomy tonight?! Wow, what an episode!!

    Great Feast. I'm full...off to bed now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, I'm impressed you emailed someone famous!! Have a wonderful Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I mentioned above, Zoo is great, last time I had visited was at least 30 years ago when my son was a kid !

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, How do you get to do so much in just a half hour!!!! YOu must have super powers!!!

    Come and share from my spread too!!

    Have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed your feast!
    Blessings~
    ♥~annie
    My Life as Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love greys anatomy - great feast

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great feast today! Love your main course and the fact that she emailed you back! How cool!

    My feast is up...come on over!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your answers. I know what you mean about moving- I feel like Ive been moving since I moved here in the UK from L.A. a few years ago!

    Have a good one!

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful feast! Hope you have a blessed weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Moving is always difficult. I hope you'll adapt and enjoy your new life very soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great feast!

    Yes, GA was great last night, huh?

    I hope you settle in and feel better about your move. It's so hard to do.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Four kids to the zoo! You brave woman! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Friday!
    I loved your feast answers and that is where I found your blog off of. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Feast. My feast is now up.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love going to the zoo! So much fun. :) Moving is always hard, I hope things look up soon for you. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)