Friday, May 25, 2007

Friday Feast #145

Appetizer
Name a sound you like to hear. Newborn babies crying; grass being mowed

Soup
What is your favorite kind of cheese? Colby & Monterey Jack together ;)

Salad
Do you sleep late on Saturday mornings? Why or why not? For me, it depends on the weekend. I LOVE to sleep in, but I'm usually gearing up for a busy day! For example, last Saturday found me @ Wal-Mart at 7 am grabbing a few things for the 12 hour car ride I took. Tomorrow I am in a wedding at 10 am, so we'll be up before dawn!

Main Course
When was the last time you forgot something? What was it, and how long did it take to remember it? I have absolutely no clue...I don't lose/forget things too often. I do keep searching for my cell phone, forgetting that I loaned it to my friend's fiance...LOL!

Dessert
Fill in the blank:

I notice___________ when___________. I notice the beautiful scenery around me when I travel across the country.

Friday Feast

2 comments:

  1. wow, crying baby? really? that's nice! not so often i know ppl who like to hear that...especially in the plane,lol! and i have two!lol! great feast...mine's up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the smell of mowed grass :) Great feast.

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)