Friday, May 18, 2007

Trip to the Zoo

Today I took two of my sisters (Lily, 12, and Rach, 7) as well as two of Rach's friends (Victory, 6, and Dmitri, 4) to the zoo for the day! I have a yearly pass for myself, and had two guest passes as well, so I ended up getting all 5 of us in for $16! We packed a lunch, brought drinks, etc. so it was a cheap but awesome day, and everyone had fun. I took about 200 pictures, but here are a few highlights of our day~

Heading up the STEEP escalator

Tiger

Flamingos

Rhino

Lion

Zebra

Seahorse Dragon
Penguins
Jellyfish

Octopus

Pretty tropics

Polar Bear

Kangaroo

Sea lion

The kids enjoying the view

5 comments:

  1. That's funny ! I published also a zoo visit a week ago, lol have a look at my Countries & Cities blog it almost looks the same !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures of the tiger and the lion. :D I love going to the zoo. It doesn't matter how many times I go there, I just like seeing animals. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures of your trip to the zoo. I really like the jelly fish picture. How cool! Looks like you had a wonderful time there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a wonderful zoo! What a blessing. I'm sure you all had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! I love the zoo. :)

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)