Saturday, May 05, 2007

Yard Sailing!!


Today I traveled around a few towns and hit a ton of yard sales with my mom and sisters Shae, Lily, and Rach. I've gotta say, I think my apartment will be all set! For about $33, I am now the owner of:

- 2 kitchen chairs (Shae got a kitchen table that I'm going to borrow)
- 3 ceramic kitchen canisters for sugar/flour/etc.
- napkin holder & salt/pepper shakers
- small table lamp
- 'Welcome' sign
- salad bowl
- woven basket for rolls
- paper towel holder
- 6 country coasters
- vegetable steamer
- Betty Crocker cookbook (old, but will still work!)
- saucepan
- bread pans
- 2 picture frames
- pot holder
- kitchen mitt
- 6 movies (Miss Congeniality, You've Got Mail, Sister Act, The Net, The Santa Clause, and Bicentennial Man)

How's that for a great shopping day??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)