Friday, June 01, 2007

Friday Feast #146

Appetizer
Name something you think is “the best.” The Baby Name Wizard by Laura Wattenburg

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 highest), how stressed are you today? Ugh- about a 7. I'm not sure if I'm sticking with my recent move/ job change. It's been a stressful month

Salad
What kind of cleanser do you use to wash your face? Neutrogena

Main Course
Tonight is a blue moon! What is something that you believe only happens “once in a blue moon.” Finding "the one" hopefully! LOL...

Dessert
When was the last time it rained where you live? Last Sunday

Friday Feast

5 comments:

  1. G'day!
    Well, I hope your "right one" comes along for you!

    My feast is served

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you find "the one" happy feasting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the right one comes along...
    Great Friday Feast!
    My feast is served.
    Have a wonderful day!
    TGIF
    *^_^
    (=':'=)
    (")_ (")Š
    Raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. The search for THE ONE is not an easy one. Good luck! Great feast!
    http://www.ageorgiaangel.com/blog/?p=24

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hope you can figure out what you want to be doing so that stress level will go down! happy friday!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)