Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday Feast #150

I've missed a few weeks, but here goes!

Appetizer
How many pieces of jewelry do you wear most days? Just 3 earrings...nothing too fancy!

Soup
What is your favorite instrumental song? Pachabel's Canon

Salad
Who has a last name that you like? My mom's side of the family- very Irish name!

Main Course
Name a popular movie you’ve never seen. Braveheart. My uncle LOVES it and told me to see it--- just haven't had a chance yet. I'm not sure I'd like it anyway...lol.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: Nothing makes me ___________ like ____________. Nothing makes me smile like family reunions! I'm on a week-long one right now and I'm absolutely LOVING it!

Friday Feast

3 comments:

  1. I haven't seen Bravenhaert either, I don't like this kind of movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great feast. Family reunions are nice. We just had one a few weeks ago. Nice to see family you haven't seen in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't think I've ever heard your salad. Great feast!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)