Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday Feast #151

Appetizer

What is your favorite fruit? Probably strawberries...or cantaloupe. I especially love summer fruits!

Soup
Who is someone you consider as a great role model? My mom. She has been such a shoulder to cry on/vent to these last few months!

Salad
If you were to spend one night anywhere within an hour of your home, where would you choose? I just heard this evening that there's a beautiful beach about 30 min. from my place- so I'd go check it out!

Main Course
Name something you do too often. Get online/check email!

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I really like ___________ because ____________. I really like my apartment because it's slowly becoming "home" and it's comfy!



17 comments:

  1. your so lucky to have a mom like that :)I'm on the computer too much too. Great feast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your feast.
    What would we do without computers and email?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I enjoyed your feast!
    Come on over, mine is served as well. :)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice feast..Home Comfy are good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great feast! I too am on the computer way to much.

    Have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so with you re: the computer - I go online waaay too often. Nice that you have such a good relationship with your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the invitation. Enjoyed your feast... have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your dessert. It always takes me so long to settle into a new place.

    ReplyDelete
  9. better go check out that beach! i miss the beach, no not the lakes and fake beaches here...i want the real one, ocean!!! LoL! great feast...mine's up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do your main course too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great feast....Happy FF.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isn't it great when the place you're living in starts to get that "homey" feeling? So peaceful...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love strawberries, too, and the beach. Sounds like you have a neat mom! I tend to spend way too much time online, too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. We have the same soup! God bless good moms, right? Come see my feast!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great feast this week. I too chose my parents for my soup. Wish I had a beach to go to close to my house.

    My feast is up...come on over.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I should have said the same thing for my Main Course as you. I'm sitting here on the couch right now with the laptop balance on my lap. I never get off the internet some days!

    ~~JD~~

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)