Friday, July 27, 2007

Friday Feast #153

Appetizer: Describe a toy you remember from your childhood. Oh boy...no toys really stand out, but we had a wonderful dogwood tree and a tire swing that we spent hours playing on- growing up in the country was the best!

Soup: On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how observant are you? I am pretty observant- maybe an 8 or 9

Salad: Where would you rather be at this very moment? On the beach in Hawaii...LOL!

Main Course: When was the last time you learned something new? Don't we learn something new every day? I spent part of the evening with a new friend of mine, and had a wonderful time learning more about her- does that count? :)

Dessert: Fill in the blank: I have ____________ but I haven’t ____________. I have been offered a job, but I haven't accepted quite yet...stay tuned to find out the results early next week!...

Friday Feast

Have a great weekend, everyone! I'm heading to an amusement park with most of my family members on Saturday- what do you have planned?

11 comments:

  1. how exciting to have a job offer!! congrats. Great Feast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I come with you on a beach in Hawai !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great feast, happy Friday!
    ♥♥♥♥
    annie
    My Life as Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your main course -- I love learning new things, at least some new things. :) And your appetizer is really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratz on the new job...and I would love to be in Hawaii too to escape the foggy weather here in the bay area..great feast

    Mine's up too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gook luck with the job offer. Hope the decision isn't too difficult and that it is a job your will enjoy.

    Hawaii sounds wonderful!

    Happy Friday Feast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hawaii! Can I also tag along? :)

    Happy feasting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with you. Growing up in the country is THE best! :D

    Your Salad sounds yummylicious... Hawaii sounds like my kind of place too.

    I think we share the same Main Course. Of course spending time with your new friend counts as a learning experience. :)

    Thanks for the wonderful feast! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL on the salad. Great minds think alike!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do TRY to learn something new everyday, not sure if it happens or not, but I do try!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooo...nice suspensful dessert!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)