Saturday, July 21, 2007

Life

Life has been crazy these last few months...so I haven't been a good blogger at all. I absolutely love having a blog, because looking back a year or two and seeing how I've changed is a wonderful thing for me to be able to do. However, in the last two months, I have gotten a job in a new city (and different state than I was in last year at this time!), moved, realized the job was not how it seemed, gone on vacation, been a bridesmaid in one of my best friend's weddings, spent lots of time with family and friends, had a meeting with my bosses about the job, had a weeklong family reunion in the mountains of New Hampshire, moved again, given 30 days notice at my job, and been doing a lot of job searching!! The job I am currently working will finish on August 2nd and we'll see what comes next! Until then, life is a blur!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)