Monday, July 30, 2007

Weekend

I had a good weekend, for the most part. On Saturday, most of my family members and I went to an amusement park located an hour east of our countryside home. My parents and 3 of my siblings had never been, so we enjoyed the overcast but warm day riding many, many rides. I think our favorites were the indoor roller coaster and the newest ride at the park, a spaceship that spins on a small track in the shape of a stretched-out U. For the youngest member of our family, the kid's section was where she wanted to spend most of her time! Rach enjoyed a small roller coaster and mini-freefall ride over and over again. We ended the day with a few snacks- nothing like fattening french fries, funnel cakes, and strawberries & ice cream in a waffle cone after having your stomach turned upside down a few times! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)