Thursday, August 02, 2007

Friday Feast #153

Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how polite are you? I am pretty polite to most people- I give myself an 8. There are very few people on my bad side! I am usually polite to family members (although 10 years ago that wouldn't have been the case!), friends, and strangers. I'm probably too polite, actually!

Soup
What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud? My youngest sister... she keeps calling our baby kitten a "mutt" instead of a "runt" hehe...she's 7 and too cute for her own good. :)

Salad
Who is your favorite cartoon character? I truthfully don't have one...never been into cartoons! Is Fozzie close enough?

Main Course
Tell about the funniest teacher you ever had. I have no idea. I really didn't have any "funny" teachers- although I had a few odd ones! Maybe my mom- she still makes me laugh! ;)

Dessert
Complete this sentence: I strongly believe that ______________________. I strongly believe that leaving my nanny job was the right thing to do. I'm happy with my decision, and that's what matters. Even though it is SO weird to not be able to say I work as a nanny! I only finished 9 hours ago, though- so I'm sure I'll get used to it! After all, my new job will be a blast and I get to have co-workers again!

Friday Feast

20 comments:

  1. I loved Fozzie bear--he was so cute and cuddly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a sweet thing to say about your mom! Great feast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers! LOL about your sister calling the kitten a mutt. Sounds like something my brothers would say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fozzie counts!! He was a comedian in a puppet kind of way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't have any funny teacher either, they all were as funny as a funeral !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely feast! I love your Soup. Nice! I've enjoyed your Dessert very much too. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great answers! Your sister calling the kitten a mutt is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great feast. Fozzie Bear is cool. Good luck with your Desert!

    I look forward to seeing you at my table.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice feast. Your sister sounds cute. Sounds like you've got a happy family.

    I invite you to my feast.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed your feast. Thanks for sharing it. Good luck with your new job!!!

    You are invited to come and feast at my table ... do bring some friends along!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your new job.:-) Moms are always great at making their kids laugh. :-) Great Feast. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great feast. I'd have loved a little sister!

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think Mom's usually are the best teachers! (and probably the funniest!) Good luck with your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great feast! Have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good luck with the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fozzie's adorable... and... you were a nanny and don't have a fave animated character? Is that possible?

    Happy Feasting!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great Feast! Fozzie counts-he was a cute bear. Congratulations on your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loved Fozzie Bear! Muppets in general are wonderful.

    Great feast!

    Come on over...mine is up.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good luck to you in your new job, great feast!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)