Friday, August 10, 2007

Friday Feast #155

Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of pie? Apple

Soup
Name something that made you smile this week. I've been spending the week with my family and they always make me smile

Salad
What do you do to cool off when the weather is hot and humid? Jump in th pool for a few minutes :)

Main Course
You receive $1,000 in the mail with a letter that says you can only use the money to redecorate one room in your home. Which room do you pick, and what do you buy to spruce it up? I'd pick my living room- I'd paint it and install some beautiful ocean pictures-- make it an ocean-themed room

Dessert
Fill in the blank: My _________ says __________, but I __________. My mother says my youngest sister looks like me, but I don't see it at all!

Friday Feast

4 comments:

  1. YUM! So many great pies! How do they ever expect us to choose?
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, I know what you mean...when I was young my aunt used to say I was just like my mother in looks...back then, I disagreed...now, I look in the mirror and I see my mother's face instead of mine. Ironic. But I bet you DO look alike if they say so.

    My feast is served, come dine with me if you can find time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great feast you served. I would love to see that room!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My girls can't see the resemblance between them, but they look alike a lot.

    have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)