Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday Feast #156


Appetizer
Describe your laundry routine. Do you have a certain day when you do it all, or do you just wash whatever you need for the next day? I usually do laundry about once a week, usually towards the weekend, but not on a certain day. I don't have enough to do whites/darks so it all gets thrown in together. I'm a casual dresser and my clothes don't bleed anyway.

Soup
In your opinion, what age will you be when you’ll consider yourself to truly be old? 10 years older than I am at any given time ;)

Salad
What is one of your goals? Is it short-term, long-term, or both? To be a stay at home mom of littles- more long term, I suppose, although I would LOVE it to be short term!

Main Course
Name something unbelievable you’ve seen or read lately. I can't think of anything-- I'm finding more and more things believable, sadly!

Dessert
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how happy are you today? Pretty happy right now-- I'd say a 9 :)


Friday Feast

2 comments:

  1. Great feast! I wish my laundry were so simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your soup answers!! great feast this week.

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)