Thursday, September 20, 2007

Friday Feast #161


Appetizer
What is your favorite type of art? I'd have to say pottery-- I used to take pottery classes as a young teen and loved it! That's something that I should really get back into!

Soup
When was the last time you got a free lunch (or breakfast or dinner)? Who paid for it? My grandmother, when I was visiting her in Boston earlier this month. She paid for way too many meals that week- Panera Bread, Ikea, Friendly's... delicious meals, btw! That was a wonderful week :)

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how emotional are you? Lately, not too much..2.5 maybe. Since I have changed jobs and gotten a roommate, life has been much more pleasant!

Main Course
Approximately how long do you spend each day responding to emails? Not enough time- maybe 5 minutes. I am usually doing other (more fun) things on the Internet and therefore feel like I'm always behind. How does that constantly happen?

Dessert
To what temperature do you usually set your home’s thermostat? 68 or so...sometimes 70 in the winter if I'm really cold!

Friday Feast

15 comments:

  1. would love to try pottery ... :)
    wonderful feast!
    happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids really enjoyed pottery. Happy Friday to you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pottery...I didn't think of its cousin sculpting for my art, even though I rather enjoy it. Oops. Well, at least I've told one person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! i haven't tried pottery. great feast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great feast! Mine is up too. Hope you can visit me! Have a great weekend ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great feast!
    I'd love to try pottery too one day if there's a chance. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. pottery looks really fun!! (ala Ghost)

    Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pottery is an art form that I admire other people's skills at. I'd probably like the 'feel' but not the results. :) Too much of a perfectionist, I guess. Enjoyed your feast!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have the same dessert.

    Hope you enjoyed your trip to my area! Stop by if you have time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pottery is cool too. Very difficult to do though. Have a great FF. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great feast...loved your soup. I wish I still had a grandma to go out to eat with. Cherish yours!! Happy FF.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your grandmother must be a very sweet and giving lady. Quite a treat for you to visit her and I'm sure she loves having you visit her.

    Come visit my feast. I'm late posting this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Friday. I love pottery, and I've always wanted to try it. Maybe one day I can find the time. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, pottery, I love it but haven't played with clay myself since grade school.

    Great feast.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like your appetizer. My parents were really into pottery. At one point, we had 3 kilns, a slip mixer, and about 30 or so molds.

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)