Thursday, September 06, 2007

It's been awhile...


Nubble Lighthouse, York, Maine

I haven't blogged in forever. I ended my job as a nanny on August 2nd. Spent the next week at a retreat center with most of my family...and the next one substituting at another Montessori school. In the last week of August, I drove with my grandmother to Boston and took advantage of the free time to visit with friends and family. On Tuesday, my job at the Montessori school began and so far, it's going well. Such a change from nannying, but not necessarily in a bad way. It's extremely wonderful to have co-workers again! The job will take some adjusting but is going well so far... more another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)