Thursday, October 18, 2007

Friday Feast #165


Appetizer
If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why? Hmm..a golden retriever, carefree and playful :)

Soup
What does the color purple make you think of? My sister, Lily

Salad
Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning? About 10-15 minutes. I don't wear makeup, so that makes it easier ;)

Main Course
How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them? I have 16, ranging in age from 21-6 months. I'm close to most of them, even though I am not able to see them often. My second to youngest cousin, age 15 months, is also my godson- he's adorable!

Dessert
Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for. (Example: SFO = Sweet Funny Otter) BAS = Big Apple Sunshine

Friday Feast

14 comments:

  1. Love your dessert. Great Feast this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dessert too! Awesome feast you have here!

    Mine is up here;
    Friday's Feast
    Happy FF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your appetiser and dessert. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome that you're close to all your cousins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a fun feast... I too like your dessert!

    Have a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Golden Retrievers are friendly and great for families.

    Love your dessert!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seeing the sunrise over water and skyscrapers in New York. Thanks for the neat visualization.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great feast.

    Golden retrievers are such beautiful companions!

    http://laaneworld.blogspot.com/2007/10/fridays-feast_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your dessert! And the picture of the kitty cat is adorable! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are fortunate to be close to your cousins. I love your picture too. Adorable kitty. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't get over how many cousins everyone has!I love golden retrievers as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That was a nice feast. It is so good that you still have contact with your cousins. Dessert was great. That was my favorite part of friday's Feast. So many great answers. Have a lovely weekend. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice feast. Happy Friday to you...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like how you posted a picture of the cat instead of a dog. Yes I had golden retrievers on my list.

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)