Thursday, October 18, 2007

Techy

do you have any of the following gadgets, and what kind? when did you get them?

1. cellphone? Yes, got this one for the first time 3 years ago when I lived in Europe, then had one for my nanny job in VA, and bought one in the summer of '05 for myself.

2. digital camera? Oh man...I think my first one was back in '01 and I'm on my third one, I believe

3. video camera? nope

4. video game console? nope

5. TiVo/DVR? Had it when I was a nanny in MA from March '06-'07 and sometimes I really miss it. I don't even have cable at my place right now.

6. mp3 player/iPod? Got my first MP3 player a few years back and got an iPod about a year ago

7. laptop computer? Got my first one when I was 17 and my 2nd one when I was 21

8. any widget or app on your phone or computer to makes your life easier (commute time calculator, on-time flight alert, zocdoc, etc.)? nope...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)