Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Fall Follies

A few weeks old... oh well, still fun!

By the way...

hayride or hike? In the fall, hayride...in the summer, though, hike all the way!

picking out pumpkins or picking apples? Hmmm tough one! Maybe the apples, although I love both!

hot apple cider or hot chocolate with marshmallows? Definitely hot chocolate. I enjoy cold cider, but for some reason not the hot.

fall festival or trick-or-treating? I have not been t-o-t for years, so fall festival for me!

roasting marshmallows or bobbing for apples? Marshmallows!

cute little scarecrows or ugly, scarey monsters? Scarecrows

Colorado Rockies or Boston Red Socks? hehe I suppose I should vote for the Red Sox since I lived in Boston for a year, so RS it is!

BTW Sunday

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bethany! How cool that you found my blog. I didn't know you had one!! I hope everything is well with you. Still SO jealous you went to the Office convention!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I know...not many people know about my blog anyway ;)

    About the convention-- I cannot stop thinking about it! It's awful, but it was such a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)