Thursday, November 29, 2007

Friday Feast #170

Appetizer
What is your favorite carnival/amusement park ride? I really am not a roller coaster person! I enjoy the tilt-a-whirl and an inside roller coaster at Kennywood called the Exterminator. I think I only like it because it's dark and I can't tell where I am... I LOVE amusement parks, though!!

Soup
How do you react in uncomfortable social situations? Hmm...well, when awkward social situations arise (thankfully not often!), I just try and act myself and pray it ends soon! LOL.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy discussing deep, philosophical topics? 1. I don't enjoy them at all! I did have two very interesting Philosophy classes while studying in Austria, but had an amazing teacher. Truthfully, it's just not my cup of tea. In fact, most of the time in philosophical discussions, I feel like an idiot because I just can't think like that!

Main Course
Did you get a flu shot this year? If not, do you plan to? No, I haven't. Since this is my first year back in a school after nannying for a few years, it's been recommended that I get one, but really, I'm all for no vaccinations, including flu shots. We'll see how this winter goes, but I'm hoping with hefty doses of Vitamin C and Airborne, I'll be just fine!

Dessert
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend watching television? Let's see. I rarely actually watch my favorite tv shows on TV, usually I end up catching them online. In a good week, I'll watch The Office, Grey's, Private Practice, and Brothers and Sisters. So I guess about 3.5 :)

18 comments:

  1. Happy Feasting! I was #2 this week. So we are together on the philosophy stuff, and Grey's, dangit we have to wait another week to watch Seth Green's gushing neck wound (I recommend duct tape).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man! I wish I could say that's all the tv I see.

    Come check out my feast if you get a chance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, fellow Grey's fan!
    I like the picture here at your FF. It is so nice.

    Hope you could join my feast too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friday! I, too, am a tilt-a-whirl girl. (And roller coasters.) Great feast.

    -- MissMeliss

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Simple Life11/30/2007 2:36 AM

    I liked your feast! Mine is up at http://mlizcochico.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm right with you on the salad! Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great appetizer!

    I've enjoyed reading your feast.


    Feel welcome to visit my feast

    Laane on the World

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a really lovely picture! :) I'm with you on the main course! Stay healthy!! :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved your feast, and the picture....we woke to snow this morning.
    I can't imagine a philosophy class in Austria, how cool.
    Tilt-a-whirl, fond memories, and then with age came vertigo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice Feast! Come visit my blog, I have my Fridays Feast, with a few surprises!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting list! I tend to catch up with TV viewing online, too. Happy Friday!

    My FF is up at Siani's Pot-Pourri.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Our main & desserts are similar. Nice feast!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there.
    Another Tilt a Whirl fiend I see. I used to love that ride. I shall have to venture onto it again next time it's in town.

    Great feast.
    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I too love amusement parks but my hubby doesn't. Hmm...so it is either go with friends or no go for me.

    Thanks for sharing your feast. :)

    Serena
    ChatnChill

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Feast!
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You make me feel like I should feel guilty for watching to much TV....

    My answers are here

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loved the Tilt-a-whirl, too!!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)