Friday, November 23, 2007

Friday Feast Thanksgiving Style

Appetizer
Imagine that you are deaf, dumb and insensitive to touch.What other image of happiness could you have? I'm sure my sight would give me many things to gaze at...the ocean sunset, frost on the trees, smiles of children

Soup
Do you collect anything? Baby name books


Salad
When do you start your Christmas? Well, I have begun looking for presents and listening to Christmas music already- so a few days before Thanksgiving I suppose


Main Course
What would you do if you were in a corner and a snake was staring you down? Probably end up screaming!

Dessert
If you were in the library and had gas? Make my way to the bathroom

Thanksgiving Friday Feast

10 comments:

  1. I love baby name books! We have a couple that are still packed up from our move. :) My feast is up too on my blog. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol ... the dessert is really funny! :)

    great feast!
    My Friday's Feast

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I still have that tiny book with baby names...I needed it 20 years ago, lol!
    Happy Friday, my first feast is up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hide? IN the bathroom, huh? Too funny.

    My feast of Gattina's is served.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you and yours a wonderful winter season. I liked your Thursday 13 this week. Please come visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baby name books is an interesting thing to collect, i would have thought they would more or less all have the same content?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have baby name books to name my novel characters! Great feast!

    My feast is up.

    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Screaming was my answer too for the main course.
    I only needed one baby book, but I hear it is a popular think to collect especially if you can find the older books.
    Nice feast!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful feast. Mine is up too.

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)