Thursday, November 29, 2007

Kiddos

The kids at school were absolutely hilarious today. They just kept rolling out the punches:
~

Alessandra (age 5): My grandma died a few days ago
Me: I'm so sorry, Alessandra.
Maile (age 3): I have TWO grandmas!
Alessandra: Can I please have some milk?

~~

Trinity (age 3): Jofus (aka Joseph) threw mulch in the air.

~~

Taylor (age 4) has this coat from Baby Gap. Take a look at the close up pictures, and you'll see what he means when he says:

It's like my coat has a seatbelt!!

~~

Lilahbelle (age 3) was in the bathroom. She came out and started to walk away until I reminded her to wash her hands. She replied:

But I was just coughing in the toilet!

GOTTA LOVE KIDS !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)