Monday, November 19, 2007

Nashville

I'm sick... or at least getting there! Since Saturday evening I've felt "off", and yesterday and today I've been plagued with a headache, a jarring feeling every time I move, and a sore throat. Lovely...guess that is what I get for working in a school with sneezing/coughing 3-6 year olds...haha!!!

In other news, I went to Nashville last weekend to visit my friend L. L and I played tourist and went to an Irish pub to hear live Irish music. In addition, we visited a few bead shops, walked around downtown, and went out to eat WAY too much. But oh, it was sooo much fun to be able to order real "sweet tea"!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)