Wednesday, November 07, 2007

QOTW- 11/7

Do you have any talents, or an affinity for something, that nobody else in your family has? Conversely, is there something that everyone else in your family does but you just don’t care one way or another...?
Okay, well this is REALLY dorky, and not neccesarily a "talent", but I LOVE to work with baby names. Give my the Social Security Top 1000 Names of any year, and I wil be happy for months. Literally. I have been making lists of names and families from the lists since I was 8 years old. I am the proud owner of 27 baby name books, and am on my third copy of The Baby Name Wizard book. It only came out two years ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)