Monday, November 19, 2007

Randomness

week of November 18: Giving Thanks


week of November 18: Giving Thanks
With Turkey Day so near, lets blog about it!
1. How do you celebrate Thanksgiving? With my family and friends
2. Do you cook or go out to eat? Mostly my mom cooks
3. What has been the best Thanksgiving for you? The worst? I truly don't remember a bad Turkey Day!
4. What are you thankful for? My family, job, friends...
5. Any special traditions you do? We pick our "Secret Santa" sibling on T-day

an extra sidedish this week:
1. cranberry sauce or gravy? Oh...that's hard! I may have to go with the cranberry sauce though!
2. white meat or dark? White
3. yams, with or without marshmallows? I actually prefer them with marshmallows
4. stuffing or no stuffing? none for me!
5. pumpkin pie or apple pie? Definitely apple :)

Randomness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)