Thursday, November 08, 2007

Thursday Threesome

::Motorola Phone Tools::

Onesome: Motorola--, Sanyo, Samsung? Which brand of cell phone are you most pleased with? I have an LG, and really like it. I used to have a Motorola...this one is better :)

Twosome: Phone-- time, and more time, and more time... Okay, are you one of those who simply lives on their phone? ...or do you consider phones a necessary evil? I definitely do not live by my phone...hardly ever use it, really. Never, ever go over my minutes ;)

Threesome: Tools-- of the trade? Do you use your phones more for work use or for personal use? Personal, the only reason I'd use it for work is if I need to call in sick...haha

Thursday Threesome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)